Saturday, April 27, 2013

PeterPopoff.info

Peter Popoff


Peter Popoff is a real piece of work. I was watching his youtube videos and listening to him tell people they could have their cancer cured by using his miracle spring water. I watched as his wife Liz read out testimonials from people claiming to have been helped by Peter Popoff. It made me sick to my stomach. Peter then suggested that disabled children could be cured by his miracle spring water. I have a disabled child and Peter Popoff isn’t good enough, human enough that I would allow him in the same room as my son. For him to claim, to promise, parents that they can heal their children if they support Peter Popoff and have enough faith (and money)  is utterly disgusting  to me.


  So instead of bitching (sorry SJWs ) and crying (sorry babies) I figured i would do something. I did this – http://peterpopoff.info


 It’s just starting and it will grow. Any help with getting this spread around would help prevent the spread of this moronic and selfish behavior. Thanks.


 Here are some past posts about Peter that were written back when he was sending me regular letters. Those have stopped now I can’t figure out why…..


Reapercussions: Peter Popoff- Pops Off At The Mouth


Peter Popoff- God’s LoanShark


Peter Popoff- The Profit


Peter Popoff-The Prophet of Profit


Reapercussions: Peter Popoff Stole My Money!


 


 


 



PeterPopoff.info

No comments:

Post a Comment