Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hope

So I am sitting alone. I have no complaints, sitting alone is a good thing at times. I like it.
I sit and I think about the day. It was good. As I listen to the the wind blow through the trees above me, I think. As I watch the fire burn in front of me, I think about the day.
I think about talking to my daughter, I think about talking with my girlfriends son and his girlfriend....there is hope for us yet.
I think about the way they look at the world and their thoughts give me hope.
I have a hope that we will find find the strength to make fun of things as required.
I have hope that when people say things that make no sense someone will stand up and tell those people "that makes no sense".
I have hope we will find the road to common sense.....I hope I am correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment