Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wrong

I did a radio show tonight....The guest was a gentleman who claims to have made a 'free-energy' device.
I have done literally hundreds of podcasts. Every so often I still get a bit worried. I don't want to make people look foolish. I don't want to bait them and blind side them on a radio show, it just isn't my way. I will make the occasional call to someone who I feel deserves it but still I will be polite and limit my self to an off-color comment about masturbation. (right chris moon?... heh heh)
It just doesn't interest me to make people look stupid by tricking them, it an act a stupid person would resort to because they don't know how to have a conversation.
My co-host, Ed Craft booked the guest (thank you Donn Shy) and I told my other co-host, Polly "I really don't want to do this show"
I did the show, calling Ed and the guests. I could tell the guests were a bit uncomfortable after all, who will trust a guy named 'Reap' right out of the gate? One of the guests was an older gentleman from the U.K. He was nothing less than wonderful to speak to, he had great stories and a wonderful sense of humor. While I didn't totally believe in everything he said he was obviously more intelligent than me and he gave me some things to think about and investigate further.
At the end of the show I was happy I did go on with it.
To be honest I don't really know what my point is I guess maybe I want people to think about how you can have an open mind and enjoy a conversation even if you know it's going to go all wrong....I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment